Before you begin:
Thank you for choosing your next home with us! Selecting your new home is the hard part, our goal is to make the application process as easy as possible for you. We ask that you review the application requirements before beginning the application process. Please be prepared to pay the application fee as outlined in the property listing.
ALL APPLICANTS MUST QUALIFY UNDER EACH REQUIREMENT.
• Credit/Background: A complete check of credit & criminal history will be made. Applicant should have a favorable credit rating. Charged off accounts, collections, judgments, bankruptcies, with in the past 5 years, may be a basis for denial.
• Rental History: The applicant (s) should have a positive past rental reference or have previously owned a home (with mortgage in good standing). This includes no late rent payments, Unlawful Detainers, or lease violations.
• Income: A prospective Resident should meet the minimum income requirements:
• 1 person must have a gross monthly income of at least 3 times the monthly rent
• 2 persons must have a gross monthly income of at least 3.5 times the monthly rent
• 3 persons must have a gross monthly income of at least 4 times the monthly rent
• 4 persons must have a gross monthly income of at lease 4.5 times the monthly rent
• One-year Lease (12 full months).
• The Security Deposit payment is required at the time of the lease signing. The first month rent is due on the day of move in.
• Must be at least 18 years of age to contract for lease. Each resident over the age of 18 must submit a separate rental application.
• 1 person is allowed per studio apartment
• 2 persons are allowed per one-bedroom
• 3 persons are allowed per two-bedroom
• 4 persons are allowed per three - bedroom
• Each person beyond the above limits will require an additional $75.00 monthly rent charge.
The Application Process:
• The $45.00 application fee is non-refundable and must be paid before any verification begins. All information provided must be verifiable. Falsifying, misleading and/or inconsistent information may be a basis for denial.
• If your application is accepted you will be notified by telephone. Please respond within 24 hours to schedule a lease signing. Your lease signing must take place within 48 hours of being accepted. The lease signing will take place at the rental office for the apartment community you are applying for. If your application is denied a denial letter will be mailed within 48 hours.
• At lease signing you will be required to provide a copy a driver’s license, state ID or other government issued ID, and proof of income and/or ability to pay rent. Your income information may be uploaded at the end of this application. You may be instructed to upload your Identification, please do not include your Identification at this time. At Home Apartments will request a copy at your lease signing.
Other Policies: Below is a sample list policies which may affect the unit you are applying for. This is not a complete list as there are other polices which may affect the unit. Please consult with Management for more information on our rental polices.
• Rent Payment: For your convenience, all incoming residents are required to make their monthly rental payments through our online Resident Portal system. This program is offered to you at no additional charge and allows you to set-up recurring or one time rent payments, and also track your rental account activity. Detailed information about this program is available at the time of your lease signing or at your earlier request.
• Utilities: Resident responsibility for utilities varies by apartment community. Please consult with Property Management for more information.
• Pets: Rules and policies regarding pets, pet fees and/or pet deposits vary by apartment community. Please consult with Property Management for more details. Please verify that the unit you are applying for accepts any pet you may have.
• Smoke-Free Living: If you desire either the option to smoke in your apartment or require a smoke-free living environment please consult with the property manager before submitting an application. Some of our apartment communities have been designated as smoke-free and smoking is not permitted anywhere in the apartment units or on-site.
At Home Apartments does not discriminate against tenants or prospective tenants based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, or age. These policies comply with the Equal Housing Opportunity Act and other similar laws.
At Home Apartments Tenant Screening Company: Appfolio
Application fee: $45.00
You are applying to rent:
616 Lincoln Ave - 306
St Paul, MN 55102